The competitiveness of global port citiesWritten by THOMAS VITSOUNIS
This is the first case study of the OECD Port Cities Programme and is published as part of a series of OECD Working Papers on Regional Development published by the OECD Public Governance and Territorial Development Directorate. This paper was also co-authored by Olaf Merk, (CNRS – Université de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne), Patrick Dubarle, (Vrije Universiteit Brussels) and (Vrije Universiteit Brussels).
The paper is entitled The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of the Seine Axis (Le Havre, Rouen, Paris, Caen) – France and can be downloaded on the OECD website: www.oecd.org/regional/portcities.
Latest from Author
Related items (by tag)
- The port hinterland impact (PHI) matrix
- DEVPORT Conference: Strategies to increase sustainable competitiveness in ports & maritime logistics
- Container vessel turnaround times across the world
- DEVPORT Call for Papers: Strategies to increase sustainable competitiveness in ports & maritime logistics
- PortEconomics members co-sharing thought-provoking Scheldt Conference 2013
2014-IAME-Cruiser-Satta et al- Presentation
2014-IAME-Destination satisfaction: cruiser expenditures&behavioural intension predictor-Satta et al
2014-IJTE-Vitsounis et al
2014-IAME-Port Industry Performance Management-Langenus & Dooms-Presentation
2014-IAME-Port Industry Performance Management-Langenus & Dooms-Paper