This is the first case study of the OECD Port Cities Programme and is published as part of a series of OECD Working Papers on Regional Development published by the OECD Public Governance and Territorial Development Directorate. This paper was also co-authored by Olaf Merk, (CNRS â€“ UniversitĂ© de Paris I PanthĂ©on-Sorbonne), Patrick Dubarle, (Vrije Universiteit Brussels) and (Vrije Universiteit Brussels).
The paper is entitled The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of the Seine Axis (Le Havre, Rouen, Paris, Caen) â€“ France and can be downloaded on the OECD website: www.oecd.org/regional/portcities.
- Call for papers: Frontier research in port and maritime geography (special ECONSHIP 2015 Session)
- Port infrastructure PPP partnerships: Critical success factors in German, Dutch and Belgian seaports
- Port geography at the crossroads: Between flows & spaces
- The port hinterland impact (PHI) matrix
- DEVPORT Conference: Strategies to increase sustainable competitiveness in ports & maritime logistics
- Container vessel turnaround times across the world
- DEVPORT Call for Papers: Strategies to increase sustainable competitiveness in ports & maritime logistics
- PortEconomics members co-sharing thought-provoking Scheldt Conference 2013